Margot’s IT Support can offer remote support using the Zoho plugin. This is a small piece of software that is installed on your PC or laptop. Theses instructions are for users with Windows 10.
What is remote support?
Remote support software enables a software engineer to access your computer remotely over the internet, thus cutting out household visits. Margot’s IT Support uses the Zoho support assistant plugin which needs to be installed on your PC. At any point in the support session, you can terminate the connection. It can seem a little weird at first, when it seems that an invisible hand is typing on your keyboard or controlling your mouse.
What is involved
Before you install the plugin, watch the YouTube videos listed below.
- Download and install the Zoho plugin – https://assist.zoho.com/install-customer-plugin
- Contact Margot’s IT Support when installed to arrange a suitable time for a support session.
- You will receive an email with a 9 digit session ID.
- We will talk to you ever the phone or via a Zoom call during the support session.
- Start the Zoho Assist plugin that you have installed and enter the session ID.
- At the end of the session, you can stop the connection.
- At no point will we ask for any bank details or credit card details.
- Any payment can be made via PayPal after the support session following the link on the invoice.