With the outbreak of the Coronavirus, Covid-19, more and more of our lives will need to be conducted online. Your computer, tablet, mobile phone and internet connection will be vital in the next few months.
Here at Margot’s IT Support we are making the following changes to continue providing support so you can keep connected.
- Except in emergencies, we shall not be making any home visits. This is to keep you safe, to avoid spreading the virus.
- Any major work (upgrading to Windows 10 for example) will be done offsite – we shall collect your computer and return within 2 days (within 10 miles of Walton on Thames)
- Existing customers can have free advice by email
- Our Contact form – use this to contact us and we shall get back to you as soon as possible.
- Facebook – contact us through @askMargot on Facebook.
We now offer Remote support and Skype support. Our charges for remote support are £40 per hour or part of an hour.